Saturday, March 05, 2011

A New Beginning

Lots of things have changed over the last year!!


I picked up my eyelash and placed it on my fist..
Closed my eyes and chanted a long string of wish..
Before I blinked I blew it away into the mist..
I could see wishes turning true in a swish!!!



Summary -

1. My mom came to live with me in Madison... She was here for my birthday... She experienced so much and more of my lifestyle and she turned a youth all over again!! We danced.. We traveled.. We attended classes :P We even skied together!!!!!

2. Dance Dance and more Dance!!!! Gave so many performances and loved it..

3. Traveled to places on pretext of interviews!!

4. GRADUATED with a Masters degree :P

5. Moved to Minneapolis ( close to Madison :) and closer to Madhu :D )

6. Got a job right here... YAAAAAAY!!!

7. Moved into a pretty house...

8. Finally Married!!!!! :D :D

9. SURMA wins its first NATIONAL FUSION DANCE TEAM title :D :D


Life just gets better with every day!!

4 comments:

Sadashiv said...

Tht's so awesome!! .. I am sure there will be more happy days to follow :)

Axe said...

This is just the beginning, there will be many more to come! keep smiling :)

PP said...

dream more, wish more, enjoy more!

S.. Diva said...

nice stuff
congrats babe! happy for you